Home | Motor Home Insurance


Motor Home Insurance

Motor homes are becoming more and more popular and insurers are constantly developing insurance policies and wordings in this ever developing market. As these vehicles are becoming more advanced and the technology inside improving all the time insurance companies have to adapt their cover to keep pace.

Many insurance policies now include far higher sums insured for the range of standard equipment with which motor homes are built then they ever have done before. These vehicles can include as standard satellite navigational systems, televisions, DVD players, fully fitted kitchens, awnings and associated camping equipment to name a few so it is important your insurance policy will insure for these items too.

Motor homes are specialist vehicles and therefore require specialist insurance. We can offer insurance through dedicated insurers in the motor home sector as we have many years of experience in dealing with motor home insurance.

Herald Insurance is able to find you a competitive deal for your motor home or camper van using our specialist panel of insurers.

Our motor home cover features:

  • A choice of continental use – 30, 60, 90 and 90 plus days on the continent and no green card required
  • Protected no claims bonus available
  • In car audio and visual equipment cover up to £500
  • Comprehensive cover can include awning gas bottle and generator cover up to £2000, emergency accommodation £35 per day for a maximum of 14 days, personal effects for equipment and personal belongings related to camping and/or caravan-ing
  • Breakdown cover also available

We are able to offer cover for motor homes kept at your premises and those which are kept in secure parking away from your property.We offer comprehensive policies with the added features of the benefits previously mentioned.

So if you own and use your motor home, caravan, or camper van for pleasure use or if you rent and hire out your vehicle we can provide a policy to suit your requirements.