Commercial Property Insurance Experts

Tuesday, March 18th, 2014

Commercial Property Insurance Experts

Commercial property insurance covers a wide range of premises such as shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, cafes, office blocks, industrial units, warehouses, surgeries, hotels, B&B’s and more.

Whether you occupy or let the property we are able to find comprehensive policies that provide full cover for buildings, loss of income, business interruption, property owners’ liability and employers’ liability for commercial use, mixed use or unoccupied premises.

Our policy cover can include:

  • A policy tailored to your requirements
  • Buildings insurance with full accidental damage
  • Rebuild from £50,000 to £50m
  • Fixtures and fittings
  • Stock and contents
  • Loss of rental income
  • Business interruption
  • Commercial property owners liability
  • Public and employers liability
  • Subsidence
  • Theft
  • Malicious damage
  • Legal expenses

If you are the owner of a commercial property you want to be sure that it is properly covered so you don’t get any nasty surprises in the event of a claim.

Due to the complex nature of commercial property insurance it is important you speak to someone who has the knowledge and experience necessary in dealing with these types of policies. When you talk to Herald our team of expert staff will find out the exact insurance needs of your premises and find you the most suitable policy from our wide panel of insurers. We deal with insurers who specialise in commercial properties who offer large discounts to keep premiums low while offering the best cover to give you maximum security. We are also able to find insurers who will allow even further discounts if you have a portfolio of properties to insure.

Our policies are tailor-made to suit the needs of your property or business so you only pay for the cover you need and not a load of extras you don’t.

We will also be on hand to assist you should you need to make a claim. We will guide you through the process and confer with you and the insurers to make sure everything gets resolved quickly and without fuss and we will also be there to help resolve any issues which may arise during the course of the claim.

So if you are the owner of a commercial property and are letting it out or if you are the occupier trading from the premises we have the policy for you.

Call us today for a quick, hassle-free quotation.