Public House Insurance

Friday, January 9th, 2015

Did you know we can insure your public house? We have access to several schemes for public house insurance provided by specialist insurers. These policies offer a high level of cover at competitive prices. We are also able to insure several public houses under one policy making it easier for you to manage.
Our policies can offer cover for the buildings, contents, stock, liabilities, business interruption, money and loss of licence as well as additional covers such as accidental damage and legal expenses. Our policies can also cover your household goods if you reside at the premises. We can also cater for public houses that serve food, have dancefloors, live entertainment, children’s play areas, outside catering and letting rooms. We can even insure pubs that have a listed status.
If you own a pub you need to make sure you are properly insured in the event that you need to make a claim or a claim is made against you. Don’t take a risk and buy a policy that doesn’t suit your requirements, talk to us first as our policies are tailored to meet your requirements so whatever your type of pub give us a call for a quote.